Annual Preventative Maintenance Agreement
2 visits in the same year.
Begin your Preventative Maintenance Agreement TODAY!
- Improved efficiency and prolonged equipment life.
- Agreement is transferrable.
- Helps prevent costly breakdowns.
- 10% discount on parts for repairs found during inspections or service calls.
Maintenance Agreement Inspection Checklist
- Check electrical connections and safety controls.
- Check voltage and amperage on compressor and motor.
- Check all motors, oil, and adjust v-belts as needed.
- Check starting and running components.
- Calibrate thermostat and low voltage wiring.
- Check defrost cycle and reversing valve operation.
- Lubricate all moving parts where necessary.
- Clean condenser coil.
- Check and clean condensate drains.
- Clean blower wheel.
- Add Anti-Algae tablets to condensate pan.
- Check refrigerant level.
- Check air flow and temperature.
- Supply a written report of systems current condition upon completion of maintenance.